CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Comic book style

Here are two comic books (Batman :) )


It has two different types of font 
for the title. The first one >>>>
is a lot simple compared to the second cover..

It's good how they have shaped the title into the shape of bat wings.. and the colour draws your attention more to the comic unlike the first one.

Okay, it might have taken them a while to create the font (the first one..) but I just don't like it at all.. It does not appeal to me what so ever and to be honest... I just find it so dull. 

The second one is great... I like looking at the way how they've done the font (sad) but it's still really interestingly created. It's similar to the gothic style (refer back to the gothic font which I uploaded onto here..) 

0 comments: